We Are Hiring!
Escrow Processor / Escrow Processor Trainee (1 opening)
- Part-time (minimum 20+ hours/week)
- You will be working at our office - no remote work
- With or without escrow experience. We will train.
- English - speaking, reading, listening and writing,
- Mandarin - speaking, listening (preferred, not necessary)
You will be communicating with our clients, vendors, and staff members over the phone, face to face, by email.
- Learn/use an escrow software and other software tools
- Data entry, filing, scanning, order documents online and over the phone
Ask yourself these questions:
How do you treat "time"? Your attendance is important. You can not support your escrow officer if you are not around during office hours. Our office hours are Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Are you willing to help? - We spend a good amount of time helping and communicating with people - our clients, staff members, vendors, affiliates, etc. Without them, our business would not exist.
Are you willing to learn? Escrow related work might be new to you. Are you ready to learn this new skill? The escrow industry is a great niche to build your career - once you have the skills.
Do you pay attention to details? Are you organized? You will be dealing with lots of paperwork - real paper and electronic.
Are you afraid of numbers? You will be doing simple calculations. Precision is the key.
How are your PC skills? You will use a Windows PC (Windows 10) and multiple monitors to do your work.
- Are you willing to adapt and learn new software? We use special software for escrow processing; we use other software tools to keep us on track. These could all be new to you. Are you willing to learn and apply what you have learned?
We are in Monrovia. Get to know us by visiting our website and Yelp reviews:
If most of your answers are positive and you are still interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Thank you for your time.