We Are Hiring!
2 Full-Time Escrow Processor/Escrow Processor Trainees
What kind of work will you do if you work with us?
We use specially designed software for escrow processing, and we use 2 to 3 monitors to get the information needed to process most of the escrow work.
We print, scan, file, email (MS Outlook) escrow related documents.
Answering and calling clients and vendors is a big part of our job responsibilities.
For your information, escrow principle #1 is: Follow written instructions.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Can you follow written instructions and instructions from your supervisor?
- Do you pay attention to details?
- Can you work in a fast-paced environment?
- Can you multitask (for example, on the phone while getting the information from the computer)?
- Are you organized?
- We handle a lot of paperwork and physical files.
- Can you locate your saved information within your own PC?
- Can you work well with your supervisor and other staff members?
If all the answers are YES, you might want to look into this niche Escrow field in the real estate industry.
If you don't have any escrow experience, that's all right. Very few people do. We will train.
Now, a Covid-19 related message:
An escrow company falls into an essential business category. We do follow the CDC, the State of California, L.A. county's recommendations, and the laws.
We wear face masks, and we maintain social distancing at work. It is everyone's responsibility to protect himself/herself, staff members, and clients’ health.
We remind our staff that these responsibilities do not end at the office; they must be practiced outside of our office environs.
Are you still interested?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.