We Are Hiring!
We are looking for:
Escrow Assistant (2 positions)
- F/T or P/T
- With or without escrow experience. We will train.
- Language-communication skills: English, Mandarin
- English speaking and writing skills
- Mandarin-speaking skills
Some of our clients prefer speaking Mandarin.
We are located in Monrovia. Get to know who we are by visiting our website and Yelp reviews:
Ask yourself these questions?
- Willingness to learn - Escrow related work might be new to you. Are you willing to learn this new skill? It is a great niche industry to be in - once you have the skills.
- Do you pay attention to the details? Are you organized? You will be dealing with lots of paperwork.
- Are you afraid of numbers? You will be work on some numbers.
- How do you treat time? Your attendance is important. Otherwise, you can not help your escrow officer if you are not around.
- How is your PC skills? You will use a Windows PC to do your work.
- Are you willing to adapt and learn new software? We use escrow software for escrow processing.
- Willingness to help - Are you willing?
- Have you ever worked in a real estate related industry? It helps but not necessary.
So far so good? If this sounds interesting, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Thank you for your time.