Wire fraud is only one of four different threats to a real estate transaction.
I want to bring attention to CHECK FRAUD, which is Part 2 of my Threats to Escrow series.
This is a reminder that we have to be open to fraud in all its types, shapes and forms. Unfortunately, check fraud appears more commonly and targets the general public more directly.
Knowledge is power, pass this on!
Juliana Tu, CSEO, CEO, CBSS, CEI, SASIP
Good news! “The Art of Escrow” is out! Look for it on www.amazon.com!
The Art of Escrow:
The Fight For Your American Dream and the Pursuit of Homeownership
Available now at Amazon.com
- Is Your Property Ownership
In Good Shape? - January 15, 2019
- When Reconveyance Issues Pop Up… - December 6, 2018
- Threats to Escrow – Part 4 – Email Fraud Short Video - October 3, 2018
- Threats to Escrow – Part 3 – Identity Fraud! A short video message - September 25, 2018
- Threats to Escrow – Part 2 – Check Fraud! A short video message - September 19, 2018
Join Our FREE Viva Escrow Forums